Thursday, March 24, 2011

Double the fun


Button Up: F21
Tee: Loft
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Target
Belts: Thrifted

I've had my head in my birthday books & really haven't been in the computer mood for the past couple days.  These are Tuesday pictures.  I'm just now getting around to uploading them.  We took more shots than normal & I was having a hard time narrowing down my favorites. 

Did you notice the double belts???  I actually got the idea when I was trying on belts at the thrift store.  So since I couldn't decide between the 2, so I wore both!  No one really said anything about it, but I kept thinking someone would make fun of me.  When I was a kid, I could always count on my brother to make fun of me everytime I would try something new with my style.  Luckily, I learned to ignore the joking & know that as long as I was comfortable with "my Style", I wouldn't let it bother me. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm IN LOVE with that shirt. As in, I want to marry it. It's that much love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks adorable, and the double belt idea is awesome. wish I had those long legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your top, I have a skirt in the same colours and print. I think the double belts is very effective and create of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great shirt! and i'm into the double belts!

    ReplyDelete