Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Casual Sparkles!

Button up: F21
Tank: Catos
Jeans: Express
Oxfords: DSW

Tonights photos are brought to you by KB.  As soon as I got home she was begging for me to go with her to ride her bike around the neighborhood.  Since hubby was busy, she took the photos & they turned out great!  I couldn't just pick 2 tonight :) 

I love the bright colors in the button up shirt.  I was inspired by Ramsey.  I loved all her reds she chose for her 30/30.  When I was shopping at Forever 21 (her favorite store) I knew this would definately be a great addition to my closet.  My company colors are red & white.  Tomorrow I have to wear my company polo & I really wished I would have saved the button up with it tomorrow.  I wasn't thinking about that this morning, and I love wearing the sparkle tank over my button ups.  This is how I wore it before.  I wanted to wear a necklace with it, but none of mine acheived the look I had visioned.  Something long & knotted or with a large pendant. Like this... Especially since owls are soo popular right now.  I think one of these will be my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment