WINTER CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!!!
Even with all the complaining, I had fun during the challenge. It was a little slow going & I wanted to quit a couple of time, but I'm really glad that toughed it out. I only cheated a couple of times:
1. I went shopping at Goodwill on day 5
2. Switched out my jean blazer for the blazer I bought at Goodwill
3. Wore red on Valentines Day (but I didn't post the picture)
4. Wore my Kid Rock concert shirt
5. Switch out my brown heels (that I hadn't worn) for my Mocs
[I think the best part of the challenge was being able to adjust. I was just recovering for the flu when I chose my 30 items. If I only broke the rules 5 times, I think I did pretty good. Rules are for Breaking, right?!]
My favorites include:
#8: my Girly power suit :)
#9: the pink & orange together
#21: something about that outfit that day was just Awesome (it's really stuck with me)
#30: Loved cuffing my AE pants, that I lived in thru the challenge
I become very attached to my clothes & outfits. Some of my favorite outfits are my favorites for reasons other than, I like the look. It's all in how that outfit makes me feel that day & I associate happy days with happy outfits. I feel like I'm rambling, but I hope it makes sense.