Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TWO times the fun



Cardigan & Tee: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: DSW
Scarf: Gift

Day 2, I've been saving this cardigan for the remix challege. 
I really love it.  It's soft, cozy, crazy print, but I need to branch out from wearing it with my normal solid tee.  Or maybe I've been saving it, because it is a memorable print & I'm afraid I'll wear it too often.  Even before blogging, I remembered when/where I wore outfits.  I have no problem wearing the same outfit more than once, I just don't want to wear it twice to the same place or where the same people will see me.   Since blogging I seem to push myself more to remix.  This is my 30th post; pretty fitting for that to fall during my 30 for 30.  Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement so far!

6 comments:

  1. i love the patterns you mixed! good luck, fellow 30x30 remixer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome collection of scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweater is amazing! so are the teal walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I really love how the teal walls turned out too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardi! I seriously have a cardi obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete