Saturday, February 26, 2011

TWENTY-THREE


Tee: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Mocs: Minnetonka (DSW)
Necklace: World Market

Day 23, Today was one of those long work Saturdays.  Normally I'm out there by lunch, but today the trucks had other plans for me.  It was after three when I got home.  The weather man said it was going to be in the 60s today.  But when I pulled out of the garage for work, without socks, there was frost on the ground and still on the 30s.  Not fun, I ended up running my space heater when I got to work.  Luckily, the sun came out and warmed everything up as planned!  I guess I need to stop only listening for the high temps! 

So this is my super casual Saturday-no-one-else-is-in-the-office-work look!  Jeans & a Tee w/ my mocs.  Loft tee's are my favorite.  I like to stock up and buy all different colors when they are on sale.  I get the emails all the time.  Since the 30/30 has started I just delete the coupons.  But I got a print ad in the mail yesterday with coupons... and I opened it... and went online...  I'm so in love with this color block cardigan!!!!

Dyed Slub Cardigan

I can't wait to be able to go shopping freely again!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment