Saturday, February 26, 2011

TWENTY- FOUR & FIVE


Cardigan: Old Navy
Tee & Skirt: Target
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted

Day 24, This afternoon hubby's co-workers daughter was getting married.  It was probably the shortest wedding that I've ever been too.  The ceremony was seriously shorter that the song she walked down the isle to!  The father of the bride said he didn't even get a chance to tear up.  She was beautiful & it was exactly what they wanted.  The best part about it was that it was hubs wanted to go.  I'm constantly dragging/begging him to go with me to things & this time it was his idea!  It's a nice change. 

I'm glad the weather ended up actually getting into the 60s today.  Bear legs!!!  I can't wait for summer.  The leggings & colored tights have been great this winter, but I'm definately ready for sandals & sundresses. 

After the wedding, I came home & changed again....


Cardigan: Old Navy
Tee: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Mocs: Minnetonka (DSW)
Necklace: World Market

Outfit 25, The weather was getting cooler & I had dinner plans with a friend.  I was happy with the orange & cardi combo, so I just added jeans.  The orange tee has to be my favorite remix piece.  I orginially picked it for my 30/30 to go with my orange skirt.  But I'm really glad I picked it.  Before the challege I really hadn't worn it much.  While running out of options, I was really forced to make it work with other pieces in my closet and I've loved how they all have turned out!  

I had a great dinner & margaritas tonight with my friend Elizabeth.  We've been friends since the 5th grade.  Since high school she's moved around, but we've managed to stay in touch visiting each other when we have the chance.  She was in town this weekend getting stuff out of storage before she starts her latest adventure.   I can't wait for her to get settled in & I can go visit her in CT!  I've already checked & Southwest has good rates :) 

5 more outfits... WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits! You have given me a whole new respect for the color orange. I have a weird fear of it in clothing like as soon as I put it on, my hair will look orange-ish (no clue why I have always felt that way) but you have shot that weird phobia/fear down :)
    Yay for Elizabeth's latest adventure! I want to live vicariously through that chic so bad :)

    Just 5 outfits left! you have totally rocked your 30/30. I wouldnt have enough outfits to get beyond 2 weeks.

    (I had to repost my comment because I misspelled a word and it bugged me)


    Love you!

    ReplyDelete