Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TWENTY dollar bill


Tee: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Scarf: Kathy's (local boutique)

Day 20, I'm two-thirds the way through the challege!!! It was a little cooler here today so I was able to wear a scarf... I'm really going to miss them once the weather gets warm.  It's hard to dress in this in between weather.  My feet are already yelling that the boots are too hot.  Last night I was freezing outside in 40 degree weather.  And at work it gets hot in the office but then it's too cold with the a/c on. 

This afternoon I went to a consignment sale.  I know shopping is a no no, but I wasn't shopping for myself.  I was looking for clothes for the kids.  They outgrow everything so fast, and I refuse to pay full price.  It was a total bummer!  Everything was WAY overpriced.  I think anything over $10 at consigment is too high, and that's where most of the prices started!  I usually can rack up, especially for KB, but today she got nothing.  Good thing I didn't take her with me!

Now I'm off to cook dinner & help with homework.  Only 10 more days of the 30/30... Let's hope I make it!

2 comments:

  1. ahh, life with kids. love it. i'm sorry you roasted in this outfit, because i think you look fabuloso. great ensemble--i especially love the pop o' color of the scarf.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness were almost done my closet is getting sooo lonely!

    ReplyDelete