Thursday, February 3, 2011

THREE different prints



Coat & Skirt: Goody's
Tee: Loft
Boots: DSW
Tights: JCPenney's
Scarf: local Boutique

Day 3, Also the number of prints I have going on in this outfit!  I really didn't notice this until I was looking at the pictures. Now I'm not really sure if this all works.  I was trying to break away from my norm while wearing this skirt... (tucked in solid tee, tights & heels).  The jacket made it until just after lunch & it had to go.  I found it in the back of my closet & since everyone else was picking jackets for layering pieces in their 30.  I decided the try this jacket out & hopefully give it some new life.  It's going to take some work.  Until I can find a blazer that works for my budget, it'll have to do.

Now, I'm off to KB basketball game & nachos!!!  Probably not the most practical outfit for bleachers...

3 comments:

  1. Three different prints looks great together!!
    It`s a unique look!
    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the three prints together! It's so fun seeing how everyone is remixing. I really like that jacket too!

    XO, Katie
    Running on Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three different prints? LOVE IT! I love seeing people mix un-expected colours and prints together, it's fun to break those rules. You look great! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete