Thursday, February 17, 2011

SIXTEEN followers


Gray Tee: Loft
Orange Tee & Skirt: Target
Leggings: Walmart
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Catos

Day 16, When I logged on tonight, I had a new follower!  Perfect timing for outfit 16 :)  The weather here is wonderful, and I bravely when sockless!  So exciting!  I wish the leggings were longer, because I totally forgot about shaving my legs... I'm a horrible leg shaver & I am completely out of practice for this weather. 
[Note to self: shave legs tonight!]

I usually wear this skirt with brown leggings & shoes, so this is my attempt to remix!  I have some more ideas for the skirt, but they aren't in my 30/30.  So they'll have to wait.  I wanted to wear it earlier in the remix, but the terrible weather put my skirts on the back burner.   14 more days to go, I'll need to step it up.

Tomorrow is Friday :) And I have a hot date with the hubs tomorrow. 
Kid Rock here we come! 

3 comments:

  1. I really like that skirt! Your outfit flows so well together that I thought it was a dress(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt! I love the vibrant print and the fact that it's from Target. I thought it might've been from Anthropologie. :)


    Books and Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt! I never think to mix in summer-y prints with winter things (i.e., leggings & layers). Beautiful! Especially for our fabulous weather today.

    ReplyDelete