Sunday, February 6, 2011

SIX loads of laundry


Shirt & Jeans: American Eagle
Tank: Gap
Blazer: Talbots (Thrifted)
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)

Day 6, This is my cheater blazer.  Technically, I'm counting it as an accessory.  First I tried a scraf, but it wasn't working with the outfit.  Plus I was already jonesing to wear my newest Goodwill purchase.  I love it!  I'd been looking for a good blazer to work in my closet, and I actually found 3.  They were only $4 each, so I couldn't resist.  Now I have a gray one, black dressy one, and pen striped one! 

I've been cleaning & washing a mountain of laundry the majority of the day.  This afternoon I finally got dressed & went to visit my Gramma.  I really need to start visiting her more often.  Life just gets too busy & time gets away from me.  Today, my neices were there, and I got in a little snuggle time with them too!  Now I'm watching the commercials, I mean Super Bowl, with the fam.  Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great deal on the blazers! I'm always looking for one and can never find one at a thrift store for cheap!! Good for you! Looks awesome!
    Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete