Saturday, February 19, 2011

Signed his 1st record deal at SEVENTEEN


Top: JCPenney's
Tee, Tank & Jeans: Loft
Boots: DSW
Shell Necklace: Goody's ?
Jacket: Kohl's

Day 17, Late post tonight!  We just got home.  Kid Rock really rocked Nashville tonight.  The best part about going to concerts in Nashville (being a music town) is that there are always guest appearences.  The opening act was Jamey Johnson.  Then Trace Atkins, Sheryl Crow & Jamey all had performances with Kid Rock.  I bought the tickets for hubby for his birthday, but secretly I think I was more excited!  Hubs even bought me a t-shirt.  It was definately a different crowd than I was expecting... A lot of biker people & more middle aged fans.  Then again, the tour is based around Kid Rock's 40th Birthday.  Either way Kid Rock put on a great show & I still love him as much as I did in high school!

This is my copy cat outfit from Sydney & Linda.  I really love the denim on denim.  My shirt doesn't tuck in very well & I can't wait to wear my chambray with my trouser jeans once the 30/30 is over!  At the concert there was a couple that were wearing matching oversized chambray shirts.  So FUNNY.  I wish I had a picture!
But I do have a few pics from the concert that I'd like to share...




No comments:

Post a Comment