Saturday, February 12, 2011

Row TWELVE


Cardigan: Target
Tee & Jeans: Loft
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt/Bow: from a Delia's skirt

Day 12, Tonight is our Valentine's Date Night.  After trying on everything in my 30/30, I decided to just go casual.  Hubby appreciates this because he doesn't like dressing up.   He's in the shower now while I'm blogging!  While I was accessorizing, I wasn't feeling my black belt options.  I'm really digging how the yellow belt breaks up my normal pink/gray combo.  I'll definately try this more often. 

It's definately time to trim my bangs!  I've been noticing it for a couple days now, but they were all in my eyes tonight. 

I bought myself a present today!  Tickets to see Katy Perry.  Hubby said they could be my Valentine's present as long as he didn't have to go with me!  She is coming to Nashville in August on a Friday night.  It's going to be a perfect girls night out! 

Now I'm off for a wonderful night out with my sweetie... Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment