Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NINETEEN


Cardigan: Ross
Tee: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: Goody's

Day 19, I just hate it when my clothes hangers put little bumps in the shoulders of my sweaters & cardigans.  This particular cardigan is natorious for it.  I really need to find a better way to hang it.  If I was to just fold it up, I would just forget about it & it would never get wore.  So it's a lose/lose situation! 

This is my solution for making a boxy sweater look femine.  I'm not 100% sold on the look.  I've went back and forth with it all day.  To me it doesn't look that good in my head, and usually it's the other way around.  It just seems to be a summer look vs. winter (Hence the shell necklace).  Also it's more a look I would have worn when I was 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment