Monday, February 7, 2011

Lucky number SEVEN



Cardigan: Old Navy
Tee: Gap
Jeans: Loft
Boots: DSW
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Aeropostale

Day 7,  Ok so I'm really lacking creativity & was complaining to Sherry today how I feel my outfits are becoming very boring.  I thought the 30 for 30 would to work on my remixing skills, but I think they are starting to become blah.  Maybe it's because I tried to pick basic clothes that should have been easy to remix together - similar colors, basic patterns.  Everything I start with, I keep thinking of something else in my closet that would look better.  That's enough complaining... I do like todays outfit, especially since seeing the pictures, I just wasn't feeling it this morning.  Maybe I'll feel better if I dress up tomorrow, time to bust out a skirt & some color!

I had a surprise for me in the kitchen this afternoon.  I was checking on the casserole in the oven & I noticed a cabinet door open.  When I went to shut it, out popped Will's head!  It was too adorable I couldn't yell at him, instead ran to get the camera!  I was torn about posting, I didn't want anyone to think I was a crazy cat lady...  Now, I'm off to re-wash some dishes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment