Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's freezing in TENnassee



Sweater: Old Navy
Tee: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: DSW
Vest: c/o Cooper Steel
Scraf: Kohls

Day 10, I know the vest isn't part of my 30 for 30, but it was freezing here today.  I'm even wearing tights under my jeans!  Yesterday, one of my customers came to the office bearing gifts!  Usually customer freebies are just for the guys.  I was super excited to get a pink vest from a Steel Company!  Yesterday, my manager was off so he missed out on the goodies, so everyone wore their new gear today to rub it in!  We are mean like that at work!

Please don't make fun of my flooring!!!  It's on the to do list.  It's not nearly exciting as my teal walls.  But Hubby was asleep on the couch catching up on missed sleep last night due to the snow.  He was called in twice last night & only got a couple hours of sleep.  Poor guy!  At least the roads were clear this morning for my drive to work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment