Friday, February 25, 2011

I got married at TWENTY-TWO


Cardigan & Top: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Heels: Gabriel Brothers
Scarf: Gap
Belt: Thrifted

Day 22, This is one of the outfits that I "thought" I had worn in the 30/30, but apparently hadn't yet.  I really should have made the spreadsheet in the beginning, but then you might have missed out on all my whinning & crying :) 

I went a little overboard with the animal prints today, but I like it.  My trouser socks are even leopard print!  The scarf is lightweight so I didn't get too hot at work. 

Last night Hubby almost got a virus on the computer.  Lucky, he was able to shut it down in time before it did any major damage.  I was very worried, and all I could think about was that I wasn't going to be able to blog!  Thank goodness he had the computer working before I got home.  Only 8 more outfits to go, hopefully I'll be able to double up some this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment