Saturday, February 5, 2011

FIVE dollar Nachos



Tee & Tank: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Et Cetera

Day 5, Saturday! We had a drivers safety meeting at work today & I was out of there before lunch!  It was a very nice added bonus, and wanted to take advantage of my extra time off.  We had a Goodwill store open here 1.5 weeks ago.  I hadn't had a chance to check it out, because I was sick last weekend.  Even though it's against the 30 for 30 rules, I HAD to check it out today!  (especially since today is 1/2 price Saturday).  I did break the rules!  I found a red wool skirt & a couple blazers.  The items were all on my "shopping list" & just not impulse purchases/closet filler.  I found KB a cute corduroy jacket too.

Afterwards, I went to the local food truck and bought BBQ Nachos for the family for lunch.  Now I'm spending some quality lazy time watching made for TV movies & trying to stay warm.  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love that outfit especially the boots. Gotta love DSW!

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blazers...so pretty much who cares if you broke the rules? ;) Looks awesome!
    Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete