Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crazy EIGHTs


Blazer: Talbots (Thrifted)
Tee & Cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Limited (Thrifted)
Shoes: Gabriel Brothers
Tights: Agaci
Belt: American Eagle (came with pants)
Flower: Gap (very Old)

Day 8, So I'm offically making my cheater blazer part of my 30 for 30.  I'll either switch it out for something I haven't worn or replace the denim one that I didn't like wearing!  Yesterday I promised color & possibly a skirt and you get both!  I had so much fun wearing this outfit today, hopefully I'm out of my 30 for 30 funk for a while.  Only 22 more days to go :) 

I got excited last night when I realized Everybody, Everywhere was doing a Blazer link up.  It made picking out my outfit that much more fun.  Too bad my schedule doesn't allow me to post during the day, so I'll probably be one of the last to link up... again.  It's been very fun seeing everyone's take on the blazer today!
Blazer Challenge | Everybody, Everywear

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad EBEW gave you a little more to look forward to when you were getting dressed....sorry it made you cheat. We won't tell Kendi ;)
    Love the color in this outfit!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..Im a fellow remixer and found you on Kendis list:)
    I love mixing bold colors..so these tights are fabulous to me:) The whole outfit rocks..so nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights!! (And your blue walls!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I'm wearing magenta tights today ;) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tights make the outfit, superb!

    hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tights! And I love how you added the matching flower to tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't follow many fashion blogs, so you are much more of an expert than me, but I thought you might like this one. I do follow it, and love the things she posts. You seem to be a Loft fan (like me!), and she is also: http://uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com/ Lots of good deals are also featured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i might like ur blue walls more than ur outfit altho u do look pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the color combo of walls and outfit :D cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you styled this with the bright pink tights, what an amazing pop of colour to add

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete