Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cloud NINE


Cardigan & Tee: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: DSW

Day 9, I was thinking Spring Fever this morning while getting dressed, but Mother Nature had other plans.  It was freezing all day & right after dark the snow started.  It came very fast.  I LOVE snow pictures, I turned on the porch lights and froze my butt off!  So worth it... a lot of the pictures didn't turn out, because the snow keep blowing into my eyes, but I did get a few that I liked. 

I love getting magazines in the mail.  I'm an avid reader of Lucky & most recently People Stylewatch.  This month they came at the perfect time, during my 30 for 30 funk!  I'm really glad I picked the orange tee for the challege.  It gets very little wear in my closet.   Hopefully, since bright colors (i.e. orange & pink) are part of the "Spring Must-Haves" I'll be remixing it a lot more. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo with the snow falling. Love your mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever titles! I like how you work the numbers in. I also agree that the snow photo is a keeper!

    -Trisha
    http://madebytrisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like these pictures together, and i love the snow!! :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. did i say pictures?? i meant colors. sorry, long day. :)

    ReplyDelete