Monday, February 21, 2011

EIGHTEEN wheeler


Cardigan: Loft
Tshirt: Kid Rock concert
Jeans: Express
Mocs: Minnetonka (DSW)

Day 18,  I figure since Hubby bought me the t-shirt at the concert that it is technically a gift & I'm allowing "gifts" in my 30/30.  Seriously though, I'm running out of ideas & this 30/30 thing really isn't that fun anymore.  I love this t-shirt.  I'm not normally a "buy a concert t-shirt sort of girl."  1st off they are way too expensive & 2nd I usually only wear t-shirt to work out.  I've been racking my brain all weekend for ideas to dress it up a little bit.  I think next time I'll wear it with a skirt (none of my 30/30 skirts either didn't match or were too dressy).  Any other ideas for wearing screen print tee, please let me know!!!  I'm liking the unexpected. 

I'm not usually MIA for more than a day blogging, but I spent the entire weekend in my pajamas & no makeup.  So that wouldn't have made for good outfit posts, interesting, but definately not good!  It was wonderful though, I got tons of sleep, read a good book & caught up on missed episodes on the dvr.  I don't get a lot of weekends off work & I definately took full advantage by doing nothing! 

Tonight is KB's last basketball game.  They are playing for the championship against my elementary alma mater (and my old basketball coach)!  This will definately be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. I love Minnetonka Moccasins! And they look cute with what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete