Friday, February 11, 2011

But it goes to ELEVEN


Cardigan & Tee: Loft
Jeans: Express
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: World Market

Day 11, Thank God today is FRIDAY!!! This has been the longest week & today lasted forever!  Weather has sucked, especially for my drivers, making it harder on me to make sure all the loads get delivered.  The oversized loads have been the worst!  I spent all day ordering & reordering, routing & rerouting 2 drivers, calling & being put on eternal hold with multiple state offices & the permit company... I was jumping for joy when 5 o'clock came! 

My Friend Friday has a different twist.  The past couple Friday nights have been spent with my girl friends.  Tonight, I went out to eat with Sherry & her daughter for some yummy mexican food.  I even splurged for a margarita!  I don't normally, but it's been onehellofa week!  We talked and laughed until the majority of the restaurant was empty.  It was great.  We usually have a big girls night out every couple of months, but it's nice to have one on one time with my besties too!  Sherry was my maid of honor.  We met in the 4-H when I was 13 & have been best friends ever since.  She's had a lot of hardships, but you wouldn't be able to tell it, because she always has a smile on her face.  She's by far one of the strongest women I know.

Two years ago for Valentines, my hubby bought me a guitar.  A blue fender strat electric guitar!  I was totally into Guitar Hero & he just new I had the talent to actually play.  And I had every intention to take lessons.  I just work crazy hours & I think it's a lost cause.  It's fun to play around, but I really don't have the feel for it.  I've thought about selling it, but I hate to get rid of a such a sweet gift.  Now it just looks bad ass sitting on it's stand in the bedroom!  Maybe I'll pick it up one of these days...  Speaking of Valentines, I need to come up with something for the hubs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment