Friday, February 4, 2011

Best friends FOURever


Cardigan: Loft
Top: Ann Taylor
Jeans & Scarf: Express
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklaces: Aeropostale

Day 4, Today has been a fabulous Friday!  Work was slow, which can be a good and bad thing, but today was good.  It wasn't boring, it went by fast & we got to leave early!  So I wanted to take full advantage of having an extra long Friday night by visiting my best friend.  We've been close friends since the 1st grade.  Seriously, from elementary, high school, college, marriage & (her) babies, we've managed to stay best friends for over 20 years now!  We've been together through so much, and I couldn't choose a better person to have shared all my experiences with other than her.  She has a new baby so we don't get as much quality time like we used to, but every time we just pick up where we left off (like tonight).  That is what makes our friendship so special. 

I [heart] this outfit!  The shiny/sparkles really adds to my fabulous Friday.  You can't really tell from the pictures, but I layered my necklaces in my infinity scarf.  The scarf was actually an afterthought to the outfit.  I put it on while walking out the door, because it was freezing!  and then didn't take it off.  I really love it when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, make me cry! Sweetest post ever!! By the way, I've been loving the outfits but today's has been my favorite. You just cant beat that scarf and the necklaces rocked it too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so do that alll the time...can't decide on necklaces or a scarf, so I do both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... well, I will also do the same thing if I can't decided on the scarf or the necklace!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete