Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bakers Dozen = THIRTEEN


Tee: Loft
Jeans: Express
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Apron: Gift from Mom

Day 13, If you couldn't tell, I spent the afternoon baking!  Appetizers & desserts are my favorite things to cook.  After finding the How Sweet It Is blog the other day, I've been craving some sweets.  There are so many yummy looking recipes, I couldn't decide.  The list tonight included: Cookie Dough Dip, Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies, Fluffy Snickerdoodles, & Cherry Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting.  (the 1st 3 were How Sweet's recipes - and there are TONS more that I can't wait to try!)  I'm splitting up the treats and taking half of the yummies with me to work & hubs is taking the rest. 


When I was in elementary school, I was very active in 4-H.  My main project was Breads.  I did a lot of competitions, food demonstrations, & scrapbooking.  I set up my tripod & took some action shots.  They really made me reminisce.  


Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines tomorrow!  Hubs & I celebrated last night.  I love date nights :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! Everyone at work is going to love you with all those yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your apron! IT is super cute and perfect for Valentines Day!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an apron obsession... They are the best while cooking!

    ReplyDelete