Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Very tired



Cardigan: Delias
Tank: JCPenney's (gift from Mom)
Jeans: AE
Boots: Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted

The early mornings are starting to wear on me & my ability to get dressed.  Have I mentioned, how much I hate having to be at work at 6am?  Well it sucks!  This morning I just wanted something warm & after trying a couple outfits that didn't work, this is my sleep deprived creativity.  More crooked pictures (haven't quite figured out the tripod yet).  Hubby was asleep on the couch when I got home.  Apparently, we are both not getting enough sleep!

It's still snowing here & very windy.  I love how the first picture really captures the weather.  Days like this I wish I was still in school & it was an actual "stay at home" snow day.  But people still need things delivered, so I have to be there to dispatch my drivers. 

This cardigan is so cozy; in fact I have it in 3 different colors!  You can't tell from the pictures, but it has big chunky buttons.  I wear cardigans all year long, because in the summer I freeze in the office.  When I find a cardigan I like, I usually stock up. 

Now I'm going to catch up on some much needed rest.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment