Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday fun day



Dress & Tights: Agaci
Boots: Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Scarf: Kohls (gift from co-worker)
Braclet: Gift from Aunt

I bought these tights about 2.5 weeks ago, and I finally worked up the courage & the right outfit to wear them!  I bought purple ones for my bestie & I have to give her props, because she wore them immediately!  Maybe my reservations were because her husband wasn't supportive of her adventure to say the lest.  I bravely wore my magenta tights to my neice Allie's 1st birthday party today!  And the only negative-ish comment was, "Miranda's got her hooker boots on!"  I'll take it! 

Sunday is laundry/cleaning/grocery shopping day.  Most of the time I have a 6 day work week, & I can't stand the thought of doing a load of laundry every day!!!!  Today I opted to only do the laundry & to watch movies!  We have a free trial for netflix on the wii & apparently, I wanted to watch as many as I could today.  They were all good; I  recommend: Meet the Morgans, When in Rome, Julia & Julia, and Bride Wars.  (**WARNING: I'm a huge girly movie fan, and a huge sucker for happy endings!!!) 

7 comments:

  1. The hot pink leggings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leggings and the boots! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the sweet comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eyeball on some sweet neon green leggings and my sister is making fun of me for it. U just gave me a permission slip to get them, wear them, and ROCK THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink tights are an awesome way to brighten up the wintertime! And hooker boots are awesome, every woman should own a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the tights with the boots (ignore all those pesky remarks - they're darling). Your movie suggestions are right up my street - I've seen all but Meet the Morgans and loved them so will give that one a shot too :)

    ReplyDelete