Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stripes day 2



Cardigan: Aeropostale
Tees: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: DSW

Sometime between when I woke up this morning & leaving for work, it snowed!  It was huge fluffy flakes... so pretty!  Even though it was dark when I got home & cooked dinner, I ventured outside with hubby to take pictures.  I can't resist snow pictures.  I'm getting really spoiled this winter, because it Never snows this much... and it's only January.  Most people are tired of it by now, but I still love it. 

I've been craving Super Bowl food!  You know, stuffed mushrooms, hot wings, chips & dip, etc.  When I went grocery shopping this weekend, I bought stuff to make stuffed mushrooms.  They require more work than I like to do after work, but they were soooo worth it tonight.  I used the leftover stuffing (italian sausage & mushroom mixture) to make spaghetti.  Yummm..  I usually just make snack food for work.  So when Hubby smelled me cooking, he was very dissapointed for about 5 seconds until I told him it was for dinner.  Great surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Appetizer-y party food, my favorite. So good! Yum. I am loving stripes right now too.. I like this layered look!

    ReplyDelete