Monday, January 17, 2011

Simply purple


Top: Target
Skirt: the Limited (thrifted)
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Gabes
Belt: Thrifted
Scarf: Gap

I have to admit this was a pre-planned outfit.  The last time I wore my purple tights, that night I got all creative & started making outfits.  This was one of them.  And this morning after being all excited that my closet was organized, I stood there for 10 minutes and could come up with a thing (very discouraging!) Then I remembered this number & Voila; I was dressed and back on schedule to get to work on time!  I know it's a little matchy/matchy, but the top of the shirt is almost gray.  I still love it & it was a great outfit to start off my week!

My sister in law had to work late today, so my little nieces came over.  They were only here for about an hour, but I loved having them.  They are 5 & 1.  We played babies, colored, & crawled all over the place.  The youngest wasn't feeling very good, so we did some snuggling too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment