Monday, January 3, 2011

Shopping in my closet



Tee: Gap
Skirt: not sure... Goody's?
Tights: JCPenney
Mary Janes: White Mtn (Gabe's)
Necklace: World Market

This is my new favorite skirt.  I love "shopping" in my closet!  I found it last month & it was huge on me.  I've always been around the same size. So, I'm really confused to why I bought it sooo big or why I would have bought it to sit on my hips.  Either way, I really hope that I didn't wear it that way!  (It poofed at my thighs & hit below my knees - ewwww!)  So, I made some alterations & I love the way it fits now.  It's fun, flirty, warm & very versitile.  I've remixed it several times already this winter. 

My husband's family is from Parkersburg, WV.  The best part about visiting my in-laws is going to Gabriel Brothers.  It's by far the best discount store I've ever shopped.  They have everything.  All sorts of labels for super cheap.  Everytime I go, I'll  spend less than $100 on about 20 different items (not all clothes for me, but everyone in the family).  It's like thrift store shopping.  I love it!  I bought these shoes about 3 years ago for less than $10.   I've just been to the one in Parkersburg, WV, but they have several locations in WV, OH & PA. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt too!! It is super cute! And I love the tights. This is probably my favorite outfit so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute skirt!

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete