Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sparkles



Shirt: Kohls
Tank: Catos
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Ann Klein (DSW)
Necklace: Et Cetera

To be honest, I was freezing in these pictures & opted for boots the rest of the afternoon.  We had a very lazy morning.  It was lovely.  This afternoon my step daughter surprised me by remembering she had a makeup basketball game tonight!  We were running around trying to find her gear, only to find out that she had left her jersey in her locker at school.   So she put on her warm up suit & we went to cheer on her team anyways.  Go Bulldogs!  They won by 1 point; it was a great game.  I'm usually terrible about wearing the opposing teams colors, but I made sure to wear blue this time when I was getting ready.   The best part of the basketball games are the nachos!  I'm a sucker for nachos & they are my must have purchase at every game.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend too!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you're too cute! I have to admit, I didn't venture very far in my wedding gown but if I ever have to go to a black and white ball I know what I'm wearing! And yes, it is so much fun to dance around the room in it again (even if you feel a tad insane doing it) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! Lazy mornings are the best :) and nachos.. ahh nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiny... looks cute

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered that tank over your blouse like a vest - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete