Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rainy Tuesday



Top: Gap
Dress: MIL hand me down
Boots: Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Tights: Catos
Scarf: Express

I've always been very particular about my clothes.  Growing up, I would never let anyone borrow my clothes, becuase I was worried that I wouldn't get them back or when I did they would be stained, shrank or stretched.  So having my Mother in Law who wears the same size as me, that gives me hand me downs was something totally new to me.  It's wonderful.  In this case, the sweater dress was brand new!  How awesome is that!  She bought it at a discount store & it didn't look right on her.  So instead of returning it, she gave it to me.  Of course, my favorite go to color is gray & I was in love.  This was my 1st sweater dress.  I'm not sure what my delay was, but this one is just right. 

I read today that Kendi is doing a Winter 30 for 30 challege, and I think I'm going to accept the challege.  Sherry & I are going to help each other select our pieces.  This will be my 1st 30/30.  I hope it all works out! 

Now I'm off to the gym... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment