Thursday, January 13, 2011

My do-over



Cardigan: Delia's
Top: Apt 9 (Kohl's)
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Local craft fair

This is my second outfit of the day.  I've been in such a rut with work & snowy weather that my outfits have really been lacking creativity.  So this afternoon when I got home, I took a bath.  Got refreshed & put on a new outfit to go to my meeting tonight, that no one told me was canceled!  Either way, I'm feeling more like myself & that makes me a happy blogger!  Everyone needs a do-over sometimes.  I might even dress up tomorrow, even though it's still freezing outside! 

One of my favorite bloggers Sydney from The Daybook, is having a link up party to 'Awkward and Awesome Thursday!'  Enjoy :)

Awkward:
Today's earlier outfit.
Complaining about work, only for my boss to walk in mid-sentence & not knowing how much he heard!
Going to tonights meeting not knowing it's been canceled.
Forgetting I can't drive my normal roads home because they are icy, but not realizing it until I couldn't turn around! (I made it home safely though - awesome)
Watching cows stampede down the road at work (good thing I wasn't in charge of that).
Hubby's birthday is Saturday & I haven't made any plans.

Awesome:
Outfit do-overs!
I went to bed at 730 last night & getting 9 hrs of much needed sleep!
Grey's Anatomy tonight!
DVR - No commercials!
My Peace sign necklace in the above pictures!
Snow!
My manager comes back to work tomorrow - No more 6am workdays! 
We are delivering to loads of pipe to Newfoundland next week - soo cool!
Tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love your lists and you are rocking your poses by the way, gotta bunch of hottness going on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your do over outfit- super cute!!! And YAY for no more 6am mornings!!!!

    ReplyDelete