Monday, January 31, 2011

My 30 for 30 choices

5 Shoes
[Nine West, Madden Girl, White Mtn, Chinese Laundry, Madden Girl]

3 Jeans & 3 Skirts
[Express, Loft, American Eagle, Limited, Target, Goody's] 

6 Sweaters/Cardigans
[Old Navy x 2, Loft, Target, Ross, Loft] 

2 Button ups & 1 Jacket
[American Eagle, JC Penney's, Goody's]  

10 Shirts & Tanks
[Gap x2, Loft, Ann Taylor, Loft, Target, Loft x 3, Gap] 

After 4 days of the flu, I finally had the energy to pick out my 30 for 30 pieces.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it off my couch this weekend, so no fun thrift shopping or any shopping at all.  Boo!  This is my 1st challenge, and I've been really worried that I was going to make some bad clothing choices.  (I'm such a perfectionist sometimes...)  Hopefully, I can make it thru the challenge with little complaining & without breaking the rules!  I've read Hubby the rules, so he's going to hold me to it too.  He especially likes the no shopping part!   



2 comments:

  1. well... wish you all the best on your 30 for 30!!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks- I'm still trying to get my pictures to upload!!!

    ReplyDelete