Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm seeing red again




Tee: Loft
Dress (as skirt): Aeropostale
Jacket: Tulle (local boutique)
Tights & Socks: Walmart
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: hand me down

The snow is finally melting!  I have mixed feelings about it.  I'm ready to drive the short way to work & wear something other than boots, but I'm also going to miss it.  It's so pretty & normally snow doesn't stay around here longer than a day or two.  So, this is technically a treat, but it's just worn out its welcome.  I'm not ready for spring yet, I still have more cute sweaters to wear! 

Red & Blue day 2!  My favorite part of the jacket is the satin lining with red polka dots!  I tried to cuff the sleeves so it would show, but it really doesn't.  Overall, I'm very happy with the outfit.  This belt was my first belt to ever wear at my natural waist.  I've had it over a year now & I'm really surprised this is it's 1st appearance in the blog.  I used to wear it all the time, but since I loved it so, I was determined to thrift some more.  Otherwise they are so expensive, I'd rather splurge on a new shirt or jeans!They are the first thing I go for when I'm thrifting, I've bought 5 in the past month! 

Today is a fashion first for me... I'm wearing a sundress as a skirt!  It's actually double lined, so it worked well in the weather.  I've been wanting to remix it this way, I just hadn't worn it yet.  I wore it today when we went out for Hubby's birthday.  He chose Outback.  Steak is the best manfood & he loves the Outback Special (and I love the Blooming Onion).  I also got us tickets to go see Kid Rock & Jamey Johnson in February.  We are both very excited about that!!!

YUMMMMM

4 comments:

  1. Great Skirt!

    Happy Saturday, Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy this is a cute outfit... and I am glad I found u on blogger!!

    Also if you have time pls stop by at my page! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful feedback :)

    ReplyDelete