Monday, January 24, 2011

Green & Pink Party



Cardigans: Target
Tee: Loft
Jeans: Express
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: Kohls

I used to have this fabulous lime green cardigan with pink buttoms, that I wore until I rubbed holes in the elbows.  It was very tragic!  Since I have yet to find a green one that I truely love, this pink one is my replacement.  I used my beloved cardigan as the inspiration for today's outfit! 

This afternoon, I finally made it back to the gym.  It's really hard getting back into a routine.  We had bath weather last week when I was going to go, so I only made it once last week.  Hopefully by starting out on a Monday, I'll do better this week.  It offically kicked my butt.  I pushed it harder on the cardio, since I was a slacker last week & man do I feel it.  Hopefully it won't be so bad tomorrow.  At least I have hubby's sympathy & he's in the kitchen cooking dinner while I blog!  It's my mother in law's recipe for Linguini with Clam Sauce.  It's really delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, dinner sounds delish! Lucky you, to have a hubby that cooks! My BF only cooks a handful of items - cornbread, steak, burgers or chili. That's it. Literally.

    ReplyDelete