Friday, January 7, 2011

Good kitty



Cardigan: Target
Tank & Scarf: Gap
Jeans: Loft
Boots: Chinese Laundry (DSW)

Apparently my leopard scarf was giving off kittie vibes tonight...  My cats were insisting on posing with me!  Meet KO (Kitty Outside) in the 2nd picture.  She was a stray cat that we ended up adopting and converting her to an inside only cat, only after she was ran over by my car!  It was horrific, but after an emergency trip to vet, she was perfectly fine.  Except I was tramatized enough to only keep her inside afterwards!  All of our animals (3 cats, 2 dogs & a chinchilla) have all be abandoned or adopted.  My husband is wonderful with animals & is always trying to find stray pets homes, which is awesome, but my house if full!  Thank goodness we don't live in the country, or I'm pretty sure we'd have a kennel! 

Gray & Pink are probably the most prominent colors in my wardrobe.  And I wear them together A LOT!  Last night, my boss left with one of my drivers on a trip to California.  So I had to be a work early & this was an easy closet grab.  It's predictable (for me), nothing too exciting.  Hope everyone has a great weekend :)  I felt bad that only KO made the cut in the above shots & I don't like playing favorites.  Here are the rest of my babies!


Todd & Julie                                          Jenny, KO & Will

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love grey and pink together. :) Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You & thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete