Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Embellishments


Top: Loft
Long Sleeve: Gap
Jeans: Express
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)

Simple outfit today.  I guess this would fall under winter white/spring fever.  The embellished top is from last spring, but the simplicity of it was calling my name this morning.  The flowers are too far to the side to look right with a cardigan, so I layered it.  White on white.  The scarf is fleece, so I didn't wear it all day, just when I was cold. 

The gym was a success last night!  We tried out a new gym & I am very excited.  It had been about a year since I canceled my last membership, so I'm very out of workout loop.  I can't wait to have a routine.  I always feel so much better mentally, have more energy & my back doesn't hurt!  I've been such a slacker.  I really hope I stay this motivated...

Tonight I cooked dinner & followed Linley's recipe for Parsmesan Crusted Pork Chops.  They were very yummy & definately Husband approved.   I love finding new recipes, especially quick & easy meals.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on getting back to the gym! Always hard to do.

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete