Friday, January 14, 2011

Did you get the memo?



Cardigan: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Jeggings: Loft
Sneakers: Liz Claiborne (gift from Mom)
Necklaces: JCPenney's & Walmart

Apparently everyone at work had red on the brain this morning.  There was no real memo, but everyone had red or red/navy combo on today!  So funny!  I thrifted this cardigan a month ago & even though I've tried to style it a couple times, this is the first time that I've liked what I came up with.  I tried a belt, but the pockets on the sweater weren't having it!  I'm really happy with how it all turned out.  I love how it's all loose on top & tight on the bottom.  These shoes were really fun (I've had them a while & this is their 1st outing too)!  You can't really tell from the pictures, but they are red & brown plaid.  I was so tired of wearing boots all week.  I needed something different & these shoes did the trick!

Friday, I couldn't be happier to see you!!!  Even though I do have to work a half day tomorrow, the main rush of the work week is over.  It was definately a success.  Another good thing about today, was waking up having a good hair day & not having to wash it!  Then realizing, I could sleep even longer because picked out my outfit last night.  Now if every day was this accomplished as today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment