Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Casual hump day



Tee's: Gap & Loft
Jeans: Express
Mocs: Minntonka (DSW)
Necklace: World Market

My job has a very causal dress code.  Some people just wears jeans, t-shirts & sneakers to work daily.  So this is my idea of casual at work.  My mocs are are so comfortable!  I love them so much, that these are actually my second pair.  I stained last years pair & offically retired them to be my house shoes.  My mom used to work at a DSW store & she got me hooked on their store.  They have a great rewards program + my mom used to get me an even bigger discount.  I don't have a store near me, but we always go shopping when I visit them in Memphis or I just order online!  They always come in the cutest boxes & who doesn't just love getting new shoes in the mail?!

No Model Lady is hosting a link-up today all about playing dress-up like we're kids again.  Even though I didn't "play dress-up" today, I linked up with Sunday's outfit.  I had a blast wearing my magenta tights for the first time & the whimsy was very fitting for the Birthday Party I attended!  Thanks for all the wonderful feedback!

I have 3 neices and today is youngest's 1st birthday.  Happy Birthday Allie Bug :)  She's a cutie pie.  Below are a couple shots from her party we had on Sunday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment