Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big hair kind of day



Cardigan: Old Navy (MIL Hand-me-down)
Shirts & Belt: Loft
Jeans: Gap
Heels: Goody's

I orginally didn't plan on getting out of my lounge clothes today.  I even told my mom there would be no post today.  It's just so cold outside & we are under a winter storm warning with 2-4 inches of snow in the forcast for tonight. (Which in Tennessee that means everything will shut down & no one knows how to drive, but will attempt anyways!)  But after cleaning & laundry, I couldn't stand feeling all grungy anymore &  I turned into a 3 picture kind of day! 

Did notice the hair?  Really, how could you miss it!  I guess I was channeling my inner Snookie after watching Jersey Shore this morning!  I have this annoy slightly wavy hair that never looks just right, so I always blow dry & straighten it.  For some reason today, it was willing to cooperate.  It's so fun & big!   

My Mother in Law gives me several hand me downs.  Most of them are new.  She'll buy something from out of town & instead of returning it, she gives them to me.  Major score!  Even though I wouldn't have normally bought a lime green cardigan for myself & it's a little hard to style, I still really like it.  The whole outfit today makes things a little brighter on a cold dreary day. 

1 comment: