Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baggy Pants


Cardigan: H&M
Tee & Trousers: Gap
Heels: Nine West
Broach: Avon
Belt: Thrifted

This is definately a one picture day!  Taking pictures of outfits has really opened my eyes about actual fit & look of my clothes!  Today I learned that just because I put a belt around my natural waist does not make a slim look.  Especially, with wide leg trousers. 

When my friend Elizabeth was grilling me to make a list of the things I wanted to see/do while we were in New York, going to H&M was at the top of my list.  I live in Tennessee and the closest store is at least 8 hours away.  When I finally went into my 1st H&M store, I was very overwhelmed (and it was super busy) that I didn’t end up buying anything.  I think I’m more of a smaller store/online shopper.  When there is too much selection, I end up thinking everything is cute, but nothing comes home with me.  But I was determined!  I tried another H&M the next day and found this cute sweater, a hat & dress.  The dress didn’t fit, but the cardigan & hat came home with me! 

I’m having a hard time re-mixing the cardigan & after these pictures, I am starting to understand why...  I would like to try wearing it with a dress or skirt that is the same length, but I haven’t found one that has the look I’m going for.  Something like this or this
I don't know maybe next time!


3 comments:

  1. Love H&M! Agree, it can be a little overwhelming at times! Glad u did not give up. Love the cardi!

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so first, there is no possible way for you to not look slim...and secondly, I love the trousers! Needin' some of those for sure...they would be so cute paired with a simple white button down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramsey Thanks! but let's just say this was by far the best picture!!!

    ReplyDelete