Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!



Turtleneck: Gap (thrifted)
Jeans: Express
Boots: DSW
Scarf: xmas gift
Necklace: World Market
Hat: H&M

When I was getting ready for work this morning (on a Saturday - booo!), I didn't realize it was snowing outside!  I knew there was snow in the forcast for the weekend, but it wasn't supposed to be here until Sunday night.  Surprise snow is always fun.  Now most of it has melted, and it's just plain cold.

I work about every other Saturday.  Today I was off before lunch, so I did a little shopping.  Most of the local boutiques are closed by the time I get off work during the week (I work long hours).  Living in a small town, there aren't a lot of options for shopping, but I like to shop locally as often as I can.  I found a couple of shirts thrifting & a super cute necklace at Et Cetera.  It's a adorable boutique that sells items from over 40 local artisans.  This was my first time visiting the store & I'll definately be going back.  For lunch I stopped by a food truck to get a yummy BBQ Stuffed baked potato.  The are usually only open for lunch during the week, but this was their 1st Saturday.  I glad I made it there before they closed!  I have no plans for the rest of the afternoon, just going to catch up on my dvr'd shows & try to stay warm! 

2 comments:

  1. I love scarves!! They are the easiest, coziest and cutest accessory for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! I have a big variety :)

    ReplyDelete