Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An All Dressed up, rule breaker, in my benton stripes sort of day



Cardigan: Target
Tank: Express
Skirt & Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine West
Tights: Walmart
Necklace: Aeropostale

My orginal intention for the outfit was to have an All Dress Up post to link up at No Model Lady tomorrow.  But this outfit can be included with today's Brenton Stripes linkup & Rule Breaker Monday by mixing prints & stripes!  I was so excited this morning when I logged onto my google reader & then I remembered about the Brenton Stripes.  I haven't been blogging that long, so I get excited over the little things!  I couldn't wait to get home to take pictures. 

Every since I was little, I always loved to mix prints, but my mom would always make me change.  I still love to mix them & now I know it's not just me that likes them!  Who knows if she'll never agree.  As long as I keep within the same color pallet, I think it works!

KB had another basketball game tonight & they won!  Nachos for dinner!  Below is my causal remix of my work outfit.  Overall a great day, except for report cards...


7 comments:

  1. Love it!! That striped cardigan is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like how you dressed it up and dressed it down. BOTH looks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love stripes, and i'm trying to be more courageous with mixing prints!
    oh and i love, love your wall color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater and I LOVE how you paired it with both a dress and jeans! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great title for your post! I should've had that brilliant idea for my link up. I'm stripes head to toe! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes with the skirt. Color combo is elegant and classy. I'm loving navy clothing but it's been so hard to find some great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously that is adorable. you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete