Wednesday, December 29, 2010

There's a first time for everything




Cardigan, T-shirt & Jeggings: the Loft
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Scarf: Christmas Gift from Inlaws
Braclet: Christmas Gift from Bestie


After months of keeping up with many fashion blogs, I've decided to trek into the unknown... I created a blog!!!  I've been inspired by many blogs & a bestie that just started fashion blogging herself.  My husband is very supportive.  Hey, I'm the one who bought him a fancy camera a couple of years ago & I've probably taken the most pictures with it.  Now he can polish his skills every afternoon!  I can't wait to start interacting with my fellow bloggers!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I am posting this from my Nook! So glad your Blogging! Can't wait to see your Outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) So glad Nathan got you the Nook Color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world, its a blast! i love love love your scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm really excited about it :) And the scarf was actually picked out by my father in law - i was pretty impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete