Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 here we come



Shirt: JCPenny
Tshirt & Jeans: Gap
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Old Navy

Yeah for outside pictures!!!  Short day at work. After cooking, eating, major headache & socializing with coworkers, I was home before 2pm.  Hubby was off today, so he was ready with the camera when I got home!!!  My car said it was 66 degrees on my way home... Wow, we had snow last weekend & now it's beautiful outside - just VERY windy!  We have all the windows open in the house & my kitties are very excited.

Like I said yesterday, we had a tradional Southern New Years meal at work today.  So I thought my outfit should coordinate.  Mom my used to wear chambray shirts when I was a kid & I used to think they looked terrible!!!  I guess the joke is on me... Once I saw that were popular again, I saw them in a different light & was immediately on the search for one.  I found this one while doing Christmas shopping on the clearance rack for $7!  I've been very happy with my purchase.  I orginally wanted to wear it with a skirt, but I'm still not feeling the best, so I opted for my comfort clothes: Jeans :)

Back in November, me & my hubby took a quick trip to NYC to visit one of my long time friends Elizabeth.  We've been friends since elementary school.  We had a blast exploring the city (my 1st time as an adult).  I've added a pic of us in Times Square.  It was crazy then; I can't imagine the craziness that will be there tonight to watch the ball drop!  Hope everyone has a safe & Happy New Years...
2011 here we come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment